Monday, March 12, 2012

Pinterest

I've just joined Pinterest, the social site for photo postings etc. So I'm going to try and get my head around it today. After cello practice that is.

Well, it's raining in Vrahassi, the mountain is covered in thick cloud, very reminescent of Wherenside on a good day. That is every good day that David and I climbed up there. Yesterday though was wonderful, so we took a little time out and headed for Sissi. We drank a couple of glasses of wine at the Orange Bar, which was very pleasant. We even got talking to a few locals. It was good to be out and about. Then we popped in to The Water Mill, for a snack before heading back to Vrahassi.

It is exercise day today, hoorah! I am really feeling the benefit of the 7 minute workout now. I'm getting stronger and building up to some energetic days ahead.

I'll post pictures later. So ta, ta, for now.
Love Jane x

No comments: