Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TUESDAY DOWNPOUR!

I certainly picked the right day to take a walk. Yesterday was lovely but this morning the heavens opened and down came the rain. Of course I don't mind rain, it is so good for the flowers and the trees and our own water supply. By mid morning it was clear but the clouds gathered again over Vrahassi and washed everything clean again.

I went to 'Art Class' this afternoon and enjoyed a good two (well almost three) hours, painting in Russel's studio. This time we are learning how to paint multiple figures, small scale in a sort of 'impressionist' way. The task certainly kept me quiet but I think that I learned from the exercise and am eager to try another similar painting next week.

David and I popped to Malia to buy more tiles for the bathroom and taps for bath and sink. We plan to move on Saturday - let's hope that we can do that.

Greek class as usual on Friday afternoon and the Bazaar in Neapolis on Sunday so no time to stop and stare!

Thank you for your very nice comments about my pictures it is always good to know that they are appreciated.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Good luck for Saturday... I know what it's like....horrid, but the end result is wonderful.