Saturday, April 4, 2009

FIRST SPRING VISITORS!

Hooray the airoplanes are bringing visitors to Crete, and one or two have made it to Vrahassi. Today my friend Jonathan called to see me together with his pal Richard. How good it was to hear news of England and especial good for me because Jonathan is my hairdresser. It is almost a year since he sorted out my locks so I am looking forward to a new me on Monday.

I'm also getting really excited about moving into the house. How wonderful it is going to be to have all my things around me again.

If you are house hunting for a home in Crete then do take a look at my Information site (link left) Jonathan has asked me to put pictures of his house on the blog because he wants to sell it and maybe move to Vrahassi (the best place to be). Take a look it is a bargain price for a quick sale.

I am de-cluttering and putting 'stuff' into bags ready for the 'Flowers of Crete' Bazaar which is to be held on Sunday 12 April (a week tomorrow), in Neapolis. The venue is the English Language school up the street behind Halkiadakis supermarket. If you have any 'stuff' you want rid off please bring it to my office underneath the Revolution Cafe-Bar. Thanks.

Now it's time for tea, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: