Saturday, April 25, 2009

HOORAY NO MORE FROM 'DILLY DILLY'

As I don't believe in 'chance' I have to go with the fact that this person who has left several nasty comments on my blog, was meant to come into my life. Well, hopefully, now he/she has passed by and will be heard of no more. So, what lesson have I learned from the comments. There are people out there that do know a lot more than me (well that's not much of a revelation). Some people thing that 'shopkeeping' is not a worthy occupation. Well, I'll grant you that my little cafe-bar is not the most stimulating of trades, but it suits me so why should that bother anyone else. What sort of artist am I? Tut, tut, did I ever say that I was 'the best'.

David says that I should disable the comments form but I am not going to do that.

If I had the time I would write much more about this but sorry I have a cello to practice (and who knows, maybe I will be the best one day).

And, by the way, just for the information of any other budding 'Dilly Dillys' out there. I am a published poet, my poems have been read on BBC radio and my first novel is almost finished.

Ta Ta,
Jane x

1 comment:

Cave-Ugg said...

Dilly Dally a writer & poet, I don't think so....
May we view some of your work?
I think not as you seem to have identity fear! and a dose of self grandeur, that returns to fear of being found out for who you really are.
or you could crawl out from your place of fear and allow us to debate your works?
It's time to come out from behind your wall and let the people see who you are.
I watch.
We weight.