Saturday, September 28, 2013

Heraklion Is Such Fun!

Well, while top political people were being imprisoned in Greece, I was out and about in Heraklion, enjoying the sunshine and the many crafts that were on display at a super outdoor market in the center of town. See if you can get a flavor of my day. Imagine the smell of local cheeses, meats and herbs that filled the air as we walked around.



Please go to my You Tube channel and click 'like' and subscribe.

I only have a few more days left in Crete, so I'm going to make the most of the time I have left. Tomorrow I shall visit Kritsa, and on Monday, Agios Nikolaos. Oh, and I think there is something special going on in Vrahassi tomorrow morning, I hear the village will be full, full, with tourists from a big hotel in Sissi, so I had better get my camera ready, and have a handful of cards to give out. I feel a marketing opportunity coming on! 

Talk some more tomorrow,
Love Jane x





No comments: