Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bail of 10,000 Set for Murder Suspect

18 Year Old From Sissi, Released on Bail of 10,000 euros.

The 18 year old boy from Sissi, who was together with two other young men, one from Neapolis, and one from Agios Nikolaos, on the night they brutally murdered an old man in Amigdali, has been released on bail of 10,000 euros
.
He told the prosecutor that he was drunk, and that he was driving the car, the other two asked him to stop in Amigdali  saying they had a job to do. He claimed that he stayed in the car and waited. When the two returned to the car they had blood on their hands, and he says that is when he learned of the crime. He denied having any involvement in the murder.


The 18 year old is restricted from leaving the country, and must appear twice a month at court. Bail was set at 10,000 euros. The other two are up at court on Thursday.


I thought you might like a follow up to what is happening in the murder case which I reported in my previous blog.

I gather there was an almighty mother of a storm in Vrahassi last night. I hope you kept your roofs on! Anyway, now all that is out of the way, and the full moon on the 19th, I recon it will be sunshine all the way for the next two weeks. Yippee! Break out the sun bed, David.

Only one sleep to go, great. Let the next adventure begin. So, I shall be reporting live from Vrahassi in the next few days. Watch this space.

And if you would like to watch a video about the exciting new blogging platform, that is going to revolutionize my blogging capabilities, and let me blog directly from my mobile phone, watch this: 




AND CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN GET STARTED WITH THE ENV2

Can I just say that the co-founder of Empower Network, Mr David Sharpe, is not my David (though I think there is a resemblance) nor is he our son. Our name does not have an 'e' his does. But he is a fabulous guy, just the same as my David.

You should look into this brilliant way to make money on line. It isn't for everyone, I agree, but we are having such fun, and meeting such a great set of people from all over the world, while at the same time, building our business.

Got to go now, last minute packing to do. Bye for now,
Jane x




No comments: