Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Analysis: Papandreou’s biggest gamble | Athens News

Analysis: Papandreou’s biggest gamble | Athens News

Papandreou, the Greek Prime Minister has announced that there is to be a referendum, possibly by the end of January, whereby the people of Greece can decide whether to accept the bailout proposals or not. Read the full article for more information.

By the way, I don't feel any the worse for my workout, I have dutyfully eaten my bowl of porridge and taken my omega 3 capsule. And now I am looking out onto a grey November day. My foot is improving as are my music scales on the cello. Our water bill has arrived, the first actual bill we have ever had since we came here. Things are on the up! There are six or more vultures circling in the cloud around Anavlohos and my dogs are sleeping in the yard.

We have only had one couple to view our house, the market is very slow, not that we are bothered, 'when the time is right the master will appear,' and when the time is right a buyer will make us an offer.

I woke up saying 'rise and shine' and thinking about it, it is as good an affirmation as you'll get.
Kalo Mina everyone!

No comments: