Monday, October 28, 2013

'Oxi' Day Remembered

'Oxi' Day - The video says it all.



And in Crete today, I am sure there well have been lots of marching. I am also sure that there is a lot of hope for the future. In my experience, the Cretan people, at least, are not ones for sitting back and allowing injustice to get the better of them. Although the video below was filmed in 2010, this annual event does not vary from year to year.



WARNING!!!!!!!!
ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU a) HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR AND b)CAN HANDLE BAD LANGUAGE.


Well, that's 'Oxi' Day for you. Of course it is not always the best policy to say no, is it? Get a grip on life and give it a BIG THUMBS UP, YES! CAN YOU DO IT? YES YOU CAN!

Oh, and by the way, I'm not anti Italian, or anyone else come to think of it. I'm just reporting what is.

And, if you would like to look at an alternative way of improving your future, why not start blogging yourself, you will find a link at the top of this page.

You could of course, always write a book, like I did. Tears from the Sun - A Cretan Journey. If you are interested in all things Cretan, then take a look at my book.

I wish you all a very happy 'Oxi' Day,
Love and hugs,
Jane x



No comments: