Friday, October 11, 2013

Music - But Not as We Know It!

Oh man! Not music as I know it! But if it gets you rocking - then go with it.




This week Empower Network is launching a brand new product - The env2 mobile phone blogging platform.

CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED

I just had to share this video. I know it's a bit crass, but what the hell, ten out of ten for the singer/songwriter
who is doing what he likes to do best, to get his message out there.

And while we are on the subject of messages, I received a personal message today from Mr Billy Graham. And if you don't know who Billy Graham is then click here.

Here is yet another person in their 90s who is a great inspiration to us all. I was very honored to be able to connect with him.

There are many members of Empower Network who are making a difference in the world. Some work for churches, others donate to charity, others just get off their butt, get their hands dirty, and make sure poor people are fed. I'm working towards the day that I can make a real difference to peoples' lives. You could do that too.

Talk again soon,
Love, Jane x

No comments: