Monday, December 19, 2011

A Taste of Christmas Music

We had a great afternoon at our friend's house, Gavin and Rosemarie's, yesterday. Loads of good food, in the sunshine, watching the Griffon vultures circling over Anavlohos. Now I have to get some practice in for Saturday.

I've been in the glums a bit, but just lately true friendship has really made me realize how lucky I am.
What have I got to be miserable about? Nothing! God, anyone who has access to so much chocolate on one day, should never complain about a thing. I'm going to get the Father Christmas hats out of our store right away - tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la lah, la la la lah!

I hope the weather is OK for Christmas, especially Christmas morning when we have our Christmas Swim morning in Malia.

Anyway, have a good run up to Christmas whatever ye may be doing.
Love Jane x

No comments: