Sunday, December 11, 2011

HAPPY SUNDAY

It's an absolutely beautiful day in Vrahassi. David and I sat out in our little courtyard and had a perfect Sunday lunch of baked beans on toast, followed by my own baked oat biscuits. I spent the morning doing my cello practise, and I am now about to do a spot of writing. We shall talk to the family this evening on the Skype + webcam - always a joy!

While I am on the blog, I'd just like to say 'hello' to all of my readers, some of you I know, some of you I don't know. I do know that you may be in America, England, Germany, Australia or New Zealand, plus a host of other countries. When I sit here in my little house looking out onto Anavlohos mountain, the rest of the world seems very far away. But when I see the map detailing where all my viewers are, it seems very close. So, whether you are in fact in Vrahassi yourself, or further away, whether you are English, Greek, American, German, French or Swahili (is that spelt right?). Whatever and wherever you are I love you all. Thank you for taking an interest in my blog,

Love Jane x

And to the Gang and Eric, I thought of you as I was heaving on the big knickers this morning, and I hope you are all well.

Big knickers are big business for UK firm

A Cornwall-based mother and daughter are making a big success of making big underwear.
There is an increasing demand for larger-sized garments in the UK, and around the world, and business is booming.

No comments: