Monday, October 31, 2011

CHEAPER ELECTRICITY OFF PEAK!

As from today the electricity you use between 2 - 5 p.m. and between 2 - 8 a.m. will be charged at a lower tariff. How the electricity board can monitor this I have no idea, but I shall be putting my washing machine on during those hours from now on.

Halloween in Vrahassi 200
With going to England I almost forgot to pay a bill which I owe to the council. David rushed down to Vrahassi to pay it, but their computors were out of action. He has zoomed of to Agios Nikolaos to pay it there.

Meanwhile I have been at home thinking how I can celebrate Halloween tonight. I have got some spooky music and we could have a weird and wonderful, candlelit dinner. but hey! there's nothing new about that. Maybe I'll just put on the witches outfit and see what happens! It used to work!

No comments: