Sunday, February 22, 2009

IT'S BLOODY COLD!

Sorry for the language Timothy but I'm freezing my fingers off as we speak. There is snow on the mountain (OK it looks lovely) and the air is very 'fresh' but krikey Moses I nead good old fashioned FIRE to warm my bones. We have a calor gas heater upstairs and a (very economical - that's sales speak for not a lot of good) halegen heater in the office. Anyway, too cold to write much and not a lot happening in the village really.

I went to make sure that I was registered to vote in the European and local elections last week, I was but got a form for David to fill out. If you want to register pop along to the Council office in Vrahassi.

Other news - it was too cold for us to go to the Carnival in Mohos and tippled down so missed that one.

WALKING TOMORROW - MONDAY FROM THE BAR AT 10.30 TO PEZOULIA TO CHECK ON THE ORCHIDS. JOIN US, IT IS USUALLY QUITE JOLLY. (IF NOT RAINING THAT IS).

Anyway I've had enough of this fridge for now. I'm off to Jannis to get some CHIPS! Yeah!
Talk tomorrow,
Love Jane x

1 comment:

Margaret Radcliffe said...

Hi Jane, just so you all know for many reasons the Carnival last weekend in Mochos was called of around 8.30. It has now been re-arranged for Sunday 1st March.