Tuesday, February 10, 2009

IS THERE ANYBODY THERE...?

Hello to past, present and future blogwatchers of Jane's Vrahassi. I'm back!

Not that I ever went anywhere really because you may have cottoned on to the fact that I continued reporting from Vrahassi on my other blog, http://cretehouseshop.blogspot.com

Things have been a bit manic lately, life after George has not been dull, far from it. In fact, the truth is that I feel that I have been given my life back. I suppose I feel a bit like a time traveller who, having been strapped to a dinosaur has finally broken free to hurtle into the future. And here I am, in that future, breathing the fresh air of Crete, surrounded by wonderful people and being part of a 'magical' life.

I hope to share that life with you in this blog. Of course I don't expect every minute to be rip roaring comedy, though life often is, so bear with me if my new life is not such a farce as the previous one. My circumstances may have changed but I have not, and the one thing that I do expect is that my life will be full of laughs.

So, welcome to Jane's Vrahassi 2009 and remember this is not a 'soap' it's 'real' life, warts 'n' all.

3 comments:

A Little House in Crete said...

Hi Jane, yes we're here and reading.... hope to see you week after next.

suze said...

Yes, we're here too, Jane ... will see you end April ... already counting the sleeps!!

Sue & John

MOERBIE!! said...

Nice to have you back, Jane!
Greetings from Belgium