Sunday, June 10, 2012

Get Fit For Foggies - 7 Minute Workout

So, now my lovely visitors have gone, I have to work off all that good food and drink. It is back to the exercise! And back to my diet!

I have to say, I am feeling strong, and strong is good when the country you are living in is on the verge of catastrophe. Will the euro survive? Will the drachma return? It is the question on the lips of most people these days. The general election will be held next Sunday 17th June, and we await the results and the decisions of the Greek people. The advice we have been given, is plan for the worst and hope for the best, though what to plan for is a difficult question. Whichever way things go, there will be a future of hardship. Thank God the sun is shining and we can laugh about things. By the way, I am stocking up on porridge.

Hope you are laughing too, this video might help bring a smile.

Love Jane x

No comments: