Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Kalo Mina - Helping Hand

MAGIC! And it is! Though have you any idea how much time has been spent by all of these musicians to reach this state of excellence? God how I would like to be involved in such a recording! Well, keep practicing Jane!

Kalo Mina Everyone,

I did intend getting out there to pick wild flowers today, but watching this video has made me all the more determined to kick ass with Valentino. Get to those scales Jane, cellos don't play themselves. And anyway, it's a bit chilly outside.

Speaking of outside, looking out of my window I can see a man on a roof fixing a water system for a neighbour. In the street his mates are preparing to barbecue. Hm... maybe I will go out after all, I've a couple of chops in the fridge, and half a bottle of...STOP! See the big picture gal, SCALES.
Okay, it was just a thought. Hope you enjoy the video as much as I do.

Have a lovely Mayday wherever you are.
Love Jane x

No comments: