Sunday, March 8, 2009

GRAND PRIZE DRAW - 21 MARCH 09

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO BUY YOUR TICKET FOR THE 'GRAND PRIZE DRAW' FIRST PRIZE A 2 DAY SAILING CRUISE FOR 6 PEOPLE WITH SKIPPER YIORGOS NICOLAIDES OF HERAKLION. For full details: www.crete-sailing.com
There are loads of other great prizes too. Tickets for me at the Revolution Bar, Vrahassi, or Julia Jones of Flowers of Crete.

And while I'm announcing things it's INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY today, you probably knew that, and TOMORROW IT IS 'WALKING DAY' - our regular walk to Pezoulia Nature Reserve will set off at 10.30 a.m tomorrow morning (MONDAY). Just turn up at the Revolution Bar, Vrahassi.

Bye for now, I'm off to do my 'Cello' practice and sneak a bit of chocolate to compensate for not having a glass of wine! Byeeeeeeeeeeee.

Don't forget to check out the Vrahassi InformationBoard: http://cretehouseshop.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Katja Boehm said...

Dear Jane, I am trying to get hold of the skipper YIORGOS NICOLAIDES OF HERAKLION. His website does no longer work. www.crete-sailing.com Do you have any idea whether he might still be in business? Please email me at drkajaboehm (at) gmail (dot) com. many thanks!! Katja