Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Favourite Church Near Neapolis

Sometimes it is good to find a place of peace, and remember those loved ones who are no longer with us. The people who helped to make us who we are, and give us that invisible strength to cope with the demands of life. Please share the moment with me. Love Jane x



And now it is the end of another successful day here in Crete. The log fire is burning bright and is very cosy. I have reached the goals I set for myself this morning, and I am looking forward to another busy day tomorrow.

I am happy to see that my viewing figures are going up, and I wish all my readers, wherever you are, the very best November you have ever had.

Peace, health and happiness to all,
Love Jane x

And now for something entirely different!




Sorry - no asking you to buy my book tonight, that will come tomorrow. Just be happy!
(Of course if you really can't live another day without it, look me up on Amazon)

Night, night, Go bless.
Jane x

No comments: