Monday, November 25, 2013

A Walk Around Vrahassi

 First park the car!

 Find an ancient landmark

 Stop for a word with the locals!


Notice the rising street levels! 

 And spot the demolished house!

Or buy one that wants demolishing! 

 Enjoy the village aromas of oranges and lemons!

 Investigate unusual objects!
And pick up a hire car for the journey home!








This is Crete - would we have it any other way?

Is there any wonder that I am inspired to write when I'm here? My new novel is 40000 words in now, first draft, and growing. It is nothing like my first one, Tears from the Sun - A Cretan Journey, which by the way, you can buy from Amazon, Barns and Noble, or order from your local bookshop or library, no this one is much different, but it still has a hint of Mediterranean. You are going to love it, I know. 

Anyway, blogging isn't getting my new book written, so I'll say 'bye' and talk to you some more very soon.

Enjoy your week whatever you are doing, and if you want to start earning a bit of extra money, click the link at the top of this page, or better still, try this link: http://w4e.davesharpmarketing.com

Love Jane x 

No comments: