Sunday, January 29, 2012

ΤΙ ΦΩΝΗ ΜΟΥ ΜΠΡΕ ΚΑΛΛΙΕΡΓΩ

Here's a little video that might amuse. (not my neighbours, I might add - but somebody's I suppose).
And, having found nothing of particular interest in the newspapers to write, about except maybe how bad the weather is, and how bad it is going to be for the next week or so, I can only say, try to keep as warm as you can, in any way that you can. That is what I am going to do.
I know that I shall have to be careful not to overdo it with the carbohydrates these cold Vrahassi days. I've resisted sweet stuff for a couple of weeks, but I do feel a sponge pudding and custard coming on. Hot drinks seem to do the trick, but there is only so much tea you can drink in a day. Layers of clothing help combat the cold, of course, and my exercises do warm me up (it's only temporary though). The best thing to do is walk the dog, it's bracing and the house certainly feels warmer afterwards. Only a few months to the better weather!
Hope you like the video, it made me laugh anyway.
Happy Sunday,
Love Jane x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?
Volcom Juniors Sydney Cut Off Short