Saturday, April 27, 2013

How to Handle the Financial Crisis in Greece

I noticed that David has done an interesting blog post about the financial crisis in Greece. If you would like to check it out, here is the link: http://en.teamtissa.com/zatk

I am new to internet marketing, but since I started to think prosperity, all sorts of opportunities have jumped in my path. And it is so easy. David, of course has been working with the Empowerment team for some time, so I have a bit of catching up to do, but watch this space.

Meanwhile, in Vrahassi, the sun is shining, and the new restaurant is open. We went there yesterday, had a cool beer and little plates of Cretan food: fava, tzatziki, stuffed vine leaves, little fishes, it was lovely. And today we are heading for the seaside. Greece may be in crisis, but there are still ways to make money.

Love Jane x


No comments: