Tuesday, September 28, 2010

VERDICT - INNOCENT!

Now I am sure that you have all been having sleepless nights wondering what happened between Littlelegs and me. Well, apart from never speaking to him again, after he brought the police on me, whilst trying to get into the bar he locked me out of, way back in 2008, I have had to suffer the indignity of court proceedings. To cut a very long story short, last year I was absolved of owing him anything. Today's court appearance was a formality which was instantly dealt with, with a verdict of 'Innocent'. I thought you may like to see what the halls of justice in Neapolis look like. So, no more sleepless nights over that one. I love my wonderful solicitor, who was a tower of strength throughout the whole proceedings. And of course David, as always, was my anchor. I'll tell you what though, when I do decide to write my memoirs, there'll be one hot mama bursting at the seams, and the film of 'The Island' will seem like a load of mushed grapes in a barrel.

No comments: