Monday, December 14, 2009

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

Christmas is coming... The centre of Vrahassi is beginning to look very festive, Neapolis is decorating the streets and Agios Nikoloas is 'lit up'. I have made my Christmas cake and the baubles are waiting to go on my tree as I write. I'm going to a party tomorrow night to start off the run up to Christmas. I have had my photo taken for the book and that has gone off to America to the publisher. Gillian and I played Christmas carols (violin and cello) at the Bazaar on Friday and that was followed up by a visit to the 'Rainbow Choir' carol concert at the Rex in Ag Nik on Saturday night. We enjoyed that very much and I have to say that I think they were better than last year and I am sure they must have worked very hard to reach such a standard. After the concert there was a candlelight vigil by the sea to send our positive thoughts to the World Leaders who are meeting to discuss the problems of Climate Change. Tomorrow I have to have my regular blood tests for my Thyroid (no big deal) and then I can party all the way to Christmas. I hope you are able to do the same!


No comments: