Monday, August 15, 2011

Jane plays cello at Platanos in Vrahassi

I really enjoyed making a little music under the full moon on Friday evening. What a lovely place to play! Platanos Taverna in Vrahassi. We got there early so as not to disturb too many people, but I did have a little audience. All good practice. I am looking forward to seeing what I can achieve after another year of playing. In October I will have been learning for three years. How wonderful it was to have my grandson at my side while I played. I'm not sure the dog population of Vrahassi thought too much to it!

Tonight is the celebration of the Virgin Mary in Crete, with evening celebrations all over the island. Our closest ones are in Neapolis and Milatos. All good fun.

Happy 15th August to all.
Love Jane x

No comments: