Saturday, September 14, 2013

Children of Vrahassi


My how they have grown!
Children of Vrahassi, five or six years ago, I think. Can you name them?

I came across this lovely photo last week. I wonder what they are all doing now. Maybe you would like to leave a comment on my blog, and let me know.

And here are some more children of Vrahassi. I missed the party this year, but plan to be there in 2014.



On a more serious note:
I was very sad to hear that on September 11th, a 79 year old man in a hill village, was murdered by three local men, a 19 year old soldier, from Agios Nikoloas, a 22 year old farmer, from Neapolis, and an 18 year old, from Sisi. They went to the house to rob the old man, but after beating him to death, they only found a few coins. They then set the house on fire to hopefully cover their tracks. I'm not sure how they were caught, but they are in police custody now. Rest in peace old man.

So, only 4 sleeps to go. This time next week, all being well, I shall be dining by the side of the Mediterranean, listening to all those lovely sounds of Crete.

Bye for now,
Love Jane x

And don't forget, if you want to know how you can make money on line, click here: MAKE MONEY



No comments: