Wednesday, March 23, 2011

GREEK CLASS

Here we are ladies wot learn! And it's fun!

I've been so busy this week, entertaining, writing, cello practice, looking after my new puppies. It's been all go. Just as well, because the weather has turned cold, and it's better to stay inside and wait for the sunshine to appear again. I could say there isn't much to write about, but I have just completed another 3,000 words of my next novel, to bring it to 22,000 wds. nearly half way there. And I wrote a poem this week too. But the real news of the week is global. I have been so upset to see the plight of all those people in Japan who are homeless after the tsunami. The fear of radiation leaking from the nuclear plant. Contaminated water and food. The tremendous clear up operation that has to be done. It is horrible. And now Lybia is full of people killing one another. What a mess the world is in. How thankful I am to be who I am, where I am, and doing what I love to do.

I hope your week has been a good one. Love Jane x



No comments: